Web + Marketing + Branding + Design
After spending more than a decade each at both large agencies and brand-side, co-founders Ilo Neukam and Heather Roth each noticed some frustrating trends:
- The reduction of client marketing budgets year over year
- The ever-increasing cost to run an agency
- Agency overhead outweighing the resources allocated to deliver a project on strategy, budget and time
- Mid- to senior-level talent opting to work as independent contractors to escape “the agency grind”
- Agency process stifling the incorporation and adoption of new technologies
In response, The Collective SD was born. This unique agency model reduces overhead, making room for a deep bench of award-winning strategists, writers, designers and developers. Ultimately, client budgets go further.